Physical exercise is the method that helpful for everybody. Not only adults need physical exercise, but it also very important and necessary for pre – school children. Physical training in pre – school will help children to have physical health and intellectual health after studying hours in school.
The necessity of morning physical exercise for pre – school children
In the morning, after waking up, if children do simple physical exercise for pre – school kids, they will feel cheery for the whole day. When children exercise, every parts of the body will develop equally, this will shape the right posture.
Note for morning exercise for pre – school children
With pre – school children, physical exercise should be before breakfast and in about 10 minutes. In these pre –school physical exercises, children need to wear comfortable clothes, convenient for body’s movements. When children are exercising, parents should observe their postures; help them to stand straight, move in a comfortable way… This needs to be maintaining during children’s break time, running and participate in other activities.
Do not force children to exercise too much. Let children to do exercises that develop arms, legs from 4 to 6 times, let them do exercises that require big amount of strength from 2 to 3 times. These pre –school physical exercises should be practiced in a schedule. The movement need to be suitable for children’s age, these exercise need to help them to improve their skills and the development of their body.
Morning exercises need to be changed in a period in order for children to have interest in exercising.
Exercise for children from 2 to 3 years old
- Jogging, swing arms freely from 1 to 1 and a half minutes
- Stand in two foot, the space from one foot to another is equal to the length of shoulder; two arms are up high, reach body up high then down. Let children practice this movement from 3 to 4 times
- Stand in two foot, the space from one foot to another is equal to the length of shoulder, lean the body to the right then to the left then up high. Let children practice this movement from 2 to 3 times
- Let children run from 10 to 12 seconds
- Finally, finish the exercise with 1 minute of jogging
With this kind of exercise, children can relax their muscles, develop their body in a complete way, help them to have a effective day of learning.